Saturday, July 14, 2012

Use and Abuse of Curtain Walls


Last Year I did a presentation at the RTC Australia and WARUG Perth about the Use and Abuse of Curtain walls.
I have a very affectionate relationship with curtain walls and consider them as one of the best designed features of Revit. One thing however I regret is that we don’t have this tool available as an generic component. It is in principle an ordering instrument and could be used in so many architectural situations. So in the meantime I use and abuse curtain walls for what I want them to be and need them to be.
Several people have asked to share the Tutorial Files so here they are.

I share with SugarSync and can only recommend it in my opinion it beats others... if you sign up you get 5 gig free ….and I get an 500 meg bonus 
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment